Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome to Charged Creation!

Let me welcome you to my new blog with a focus on creating the abundance around us that we all deserve and that the cosmic wants to provide us.

My focus is on positive advice that every day people can apply every day regardless of background, belief or situation. We'll also take a look at the material available out there on the internet and other media, make recommendations and reviews.

You already have everything you need to produce positive charged creation in your life and the lives around you, you have already taken the first step in creating the life that you want.

My personal goal with this blog is to provide practical day to day advice that I find works for myself and hope that I can help you apply to your life. This fits under my overarching personal goal for continual personal development on all levels - this overarching goal is something that all my other goals be they material/physical, spiritual and mental fit into this overarching goal and directly contribute to it's delivery.

The reason I bring up goals in this first post - is the important they have on creating your future. There comes a point when people faced with infinite possibilities seem overwhelmed... finding an overarching goal that you have firm belief will bring you happiness will help immensely in filling in the short term, medium term and longer term more practical "milestone" goals.

We'll take a look at goals a little more in the future and how we can start taking positive action to reach your desired outcomes.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you actively blogging again, and in a new blog.

    My blog ran out of gas when some heavy stuff happened back in August, and I lost the thread. I've considered starting a new blog, but I can't figure out the "overarching goal" ;-)

    I've already subscribed to the RSS feed of this new blog. I'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frater Theo! Fantastic to hear from you again.

    I myself have too been in a bit of a slump over the last few months. But starting this blog has also motivated me to keep the other two updated.

    Peace Profound!

    ReplyDelete